Drivers Education=NIGHTMARE

I have been insanely busy lately. For the next three weeks I will be taking drivers education classes for every day of the week. This means that when class ends at 7:00 PM, I will have three hours to write reviews, do homework, eat dinner and write the script to Jouhou Cast (assuming that I don't get home at 7:30 PM due to my parents being late in picking me up). If I sleep at 10:00 PM, I will get about 8 hours of sleep, as I wake up every morning at 6:00 AM to go jogging. Please forgive me if I don't post as often, as I barely have time to do my homework, meaning that I would be lucky to actually write a paragraph before bedtime. To add insult to injury, I also have two projects during the three weeks, meaning that this month is going to be hell. I pray the teachers are feeling merciful during the weekend.

I have yet to type up my review of volume two of Bamboo Blade. I will also complete the reviews of volume 4,5,6 and 7 of Black God, somewhere this weekend. Jouhou Cast will also be completed on schedule, so no one has to worry about that. I will post more often when I complete my drivers education classes somewhere at the end of the month.

0 comments: (+add yours?)