Bleach on Crunchyroll

Due to finals, speeches and various other tests, I won't be writing any content from now on until the start of the summer.

Upon going to the Crunchyroll website, I discovered that the staff had created a petition in order to get Bleach simulcasted on Crunchyroll. While I am fully aware that Bleach is stupid, retarded and has filler that (while better than Naruto's) would make even the most patient viewer tear his hair out; it also has moments of gratuitous awesomeness and coolness, also having a sense of style that makes me want to have a Zanpakuto myself. In the end, it's just brainless fun that I love to watch when I don't feel like using this thing called a "brain". (Even if the filler does make me want to commit homicide!!!) It is due to these reasons that I entreat the world to sign this petition, as Crunchyroll is aiming to have about 100,000 signatures by the end of the week. While the number seems a bit unrealistic, it would still be worth a try to get this anime simulcasted on Crunchyroll. Here is why I believe Bleach should be on Crunchyroll:
(Note: If I say anything stupid or/and incorrect, than please forgive me. I am not an expert in this industry.)

  1. Crunchyroll will probably release episodes faster than Hulu will.
  2. If you pay for a Crunchyroll membership, you will finally begin to see the latest episodes of Bleach in 720P.
To sign the petition, please go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/petition/wewantbleach.Let's try to make this happen!
 Please sign the petition, or Gin will mentally torture you with this creepy stare!!!

0 comments: (+add yours?)