RightStuf.com: The place to buy anime and manga.

After searching for a website that could provide generous deals which allow me to actually afford anime, I found it. This website is called Right Stuf, an online store that gives insanely good deals everyday for those Otaku who may be forced to hold back on their hobby (or obsession). Those who want to purchase anime,manga, or collectibles should visit this site, as it's guranteed to provide relief for both your wallet and your hunger for anime/manga.

1 comments: (+add yours?)

janai said...

I agree, RightStuf is a great place to buy anime & manga. I've bought quite a bit from them myself, especially from the insane deals that they have. Only problem is sometimes their shipping can be pretty slow, but it's worth the wait for the money you save.

Also, thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'll put you on mine.