Wow...it has been a while...

It has been a month since I have posted any personal updates lately. This is mostly due to an insane amount of school work, which has left me temporarily scarred. I have also been doing very reckless deeds lately, such as staying awake till midnight, eating obscenely unhealthy meals, getting slight cases of major anxiety and buying eight anime DVDs which is sure to have a heavy toll on both my wallet and self esteem, mostly due to my complete inability to buy anything without feeling guilty afterwards.

Two weeks ago, Manga Jouhou sent me another batch of shipments to review, which included:

  • Nephylym Volume 2
  • Welcome to Wakaba-soh Volume 1+2
  • Black God Volume 8
  • Bamboo Blade Volume 3

While I do usually write one review a day, the amount of school work I have renders me incapable of such an achievement. I also have trouble maintaining a social life, meaning that I have to constantly talk to the voices in my head in order to stay sane. To add to the list of problems, I also have trouble finishing my homework before midnight, resulting in much fatigue the next day.

I am going to have a bit of trouble reviewing volume two of Nephylym, as I have never read the first volume. Scanlators don't seem to have picked up on it, meaning that I'm going to have to buy it. I'm going to hold off on the purchasing of anime and manga products, since I seem to have spent a little too much this month.

Overall, the first seven weeks of school have been stressful, but a little bird told me that I won't have to worry, as the worst has passed and the last few months of school won't be considered a hazard to my physical and mental health. I should be writing reviews like crazy next month.

0 comments: (+add yours?)