Warcraft, Spanish, and Blogging: Yes, they have absolutely nothing in common!

My problem with maintaining a blog, is the fact that I can't seem to figure out what to write about everyday. It also does get in the way of my school work, making it hard to write posts when I'm supposed to be studying for oral presentations in spanish. I have decided to do game reviews I think worth mentioning. I will also be trying World of Warcraft, an online RPG which I had enormous problem getting into, due to the fact that I can't concentrate on these type of games. Due to my addiction to Diablo 2, I will attempt to "readdict" myself to the game, to see if I can understand why so many people love this title. I will put the name of my character and what server I use, that is if I actually like the game. I may also review The World Ends With You, or Knights of a Nightmare depending on my mood.

1 comments: (+add yours?)

Unknown said...

Well, if I were the one doing the blogging, I'm sure I would have something to type about everyday. Probably the mundane types of things I rant about on my DA, though. Like my hate of homework and the pointlessness of Westlake complication.

I used to play World of Warcraft for a little while, but it was my sister's. I ended up dooming my night elf because I did the impossible - I jumped off the tutorial island. Yes, that was stupid, but it was great fun. After that I couldn't figure out how to get back so I went to the mainland. Then I died a lot. And then I stopped playing. XD If you ever make a night elf, you'll see what I mean by "jumping off the tutorial island." It's like a tree, and you can jump from branch to branch if you have the skills.
I suggest you also try Warcraft 3. I found it extremely addicting, and although its a strategy game unlike WoW which is RPG, it's still awesome.